Share 5 random facts about yourself.
- I’ve been teaching for 15 years
- I have hazel eyes
- I’m 5’11”
- I’ve lived and worked overseas
Share 4 things from your bucket list.
- would like to travel to Australia
- would like to have a pet (preferably a dog)
- would visit the east coast of Canada
- would like to become a principal at some point
Share 3 things that you hope for this year as a person or as an educator.
- hope to have a healthy and happy year
- hope to make a difference in my students life
- hope to keep my sense of humour when things get stressful
Share 2 things that have made you laugh or cry as an educator.
- I laugh everyday with my students. One just happened the other day, I asked one of my students what they wanted to be when they grow up and she said a vegetarian. I looked at her quizzically and said you don’t want to eat meat when you grow up. She said “no”, and then I clued in and said, you want to be veterinarian, Oh!!! that definitely made me laugh.
- Another thing that has made me laugh is when one of my students gave me their outlook on life and said to me just the other day, “life is an illusion”, I was like, that’s deep and that’s coming from an 8 year old. I had to laugh at that one.
Share 1 thing you wish more people knew about you.
People know a lot about me, so I can’t really think of something in particular that I wish they knew.